What kind of food will astronauts eat and what is the best way to grow it during deep space exploration missions? A group of plant biologists is seeking the answers as it works on one of NASA's Advanced Exploration Systems (AES) Habitation Projects at Kennedy Space Center's Space Life Sciences Laboratory.
- Sweet potato takes a ride on space shuttleWed, 18 Feb 2009, 1:43:39 EST
- NASA unveils new space-weather science toolTue, 23 Feb 2010, 16:13:55 EST
- Chang'E-1 has blazed a new trail in China's deep space explorationTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:03 EST
- Moon radiation findings may reduce health risks to astronautsTue, 11 Jun 2013, 15:35:08 EDT
- UNH space scientists help catch the interstellar windThu, 15 Oct 2009, 14:33:37 EDT