What kind of food will astronauts eat and what is the best way to grow it during deep space exploration missions? A group of plant biologists is seeking the answers as it works on one of NASA's Advanced Exploration Systems (AES) Habitation Projects at Kennedy Space Center's Space Life Sciences Laboratory.
- Sweet potato takes a ride on space shuttleWed, 18 Feb 2009, 1:43:39 EST
- NASA unveils new space-weather science toolTue, 23 Feb 2010, 16:13:55 EST
- Chang'E-1 has blazed a new trail in China's deep space explorationTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:03 EST
- UNH space scientists help catch the interstellar windThu, 15 Oct 2009, 14:33:37 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST