Wednesday, September 5, 2012 - 15:30 in Astronomy & Space
Analysis of data from the National Science Foundation's South Pole Telescope, for the first time, more precisely defines the period of cosmological evolution when the first stars and galaxies formed and gradually illuminated the universe.
- Wild 'teenage'-galaxies booming with star birthsTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:06:26 EDT
- Explosion of galaxy formation lit up early universeWed, 5 Sep 2012, 11:35:50 EDT
- Phoenix cluster sets record pace at forming starsWed, 15 Aug 2012, 14:09:58 EDT
- Giant galaxy cluster sets record pace for star creationWed, 15 Aug 2012, 14:10:15 EDT
- Space telescope's new survey of outer galaxy helps Iowa State astronomers study starsMon, 30 Aug 2010, 0:50:19 EDT