Sunday, September 2, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
After chronic alcohol exposure, mice are unable to control a learned fear response, shedding light on the link between alcoholism and anxiety problems like post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Heavy drinking rewires brain, increasing susceptibility to anxiety problemsSun, 2 Sep 2012, 21:31:43 EDT
- Brain scientists extend map of fear memory formationWed, 27 Jan 2010, 13:11:24 EST
- Researchers selectively control anxiety pathways in the brainWed, 9 Mar 2011, 15:36:25 EST
- D-cycloserine may improve behavioral therapy treatment for anxietyWed, 16 Jul 2008, 10:21:45 EDT
- New biological pathway identified for post-traumatic stress disorderWed, 23 Feb 2011, 13:35:59 EST