Researchers have examined SEER data on 25,476 pancreatic cancer patients, correlating days spent on medical care with disease stage, type of treatment and survival time. The first of its kind, the study is intended to provide physicians and patients with vital information needed to maximize quality of life for people with pancreatic cancer.
- Is CA19-9 a good marker of pancreatic cancer?Thu, 25 Sep 2008, 9:22:49 EDT
- New treatment combination safe for pancreatic cancer patientsMon, 2 Jun 2008, 9:22:00 EDT
- Popular diabetes treatment could trigger pancreatitis, pancreatic cancerThu, 30 Apr 2009, 15:45:22 EDT
- Endoscopic ultrasound evaluation is associated with improved outcomes in pancreatic cancer patientsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 11:51:45 EDT
- Is mirtazapine and fluoxetine helpful in treating pancreatic cancer?Wed, 24 Sep 2008, 10:44:03 EDT