Wednesday, August 8, 2012 - 13:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Exciting new fossils discovered east of Lake Turkana confirm that there were two additional species of our genus -- Homo -- living alongside our direct human ancestral species, Homo erectus, almost two million years ago.
- New Kenyan fossils shed light on early human evolutionWed, 8 Aug 2012, 14:05:32 EDT
- Finding showing human ancestor older than previously thought offers new insights into evolutionWed, 29 Jun 2011, 19:14:29 EDT
- Human fossil discovery -- evidence of new Homo speciesFri, 9 Apr 2010, 9:39:40 EDT
- New hominid shares traits with Homo speciesThu, 8 Apr 2010, 11:11:35 EDT
- 'Hobbits' are a new human species -- according to the statistical analysis of fossilsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 5:14:38 EST