Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 15:30 in Health & Medicine
Residents of Lower Manhattan who suffered home damage following the September 11 terrorist attacks are more likely to report respiratory symptoms and diseases than area residents whose homes were not damaged, concludes a new study .
- 1 in 4 nursing home residents carry MRSAThu, 4 Jun 2009, 9:50:35 EDT
- Prevalence of pressure ulcers among black high-risk nursing home residents related to site of careTue, 12 Jul 2011, 17:37:13 EDT
- Nursing home residents at heightened risk of falling in the days following Fri, 15 Jul 2011, 16:37:56 EDT
- Superfood soy linked to reduction in smoker's lung damage riskFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:09 EDT
- 1 in 8 Lower Manhattan residents had signs of PTSD 2 to 3 years after 9/11Fri, 13 Jun 2008, 6:08:17 EDT