Hospitals in large cities act as breeding grounds for the superbug MRSA prior to it spreading to smaller hospitals, a study suggests. Researchers found evidence that shows for the first time how the superbug spreads between different hospitals throughout the country.
- Researchers uncover clue in spread of 'superbugs'Mon, 3 Nov 2008, 17:29:21 EST
- Hydrogen peroxide vapor enhances hospital disinfection of superbugsWed, 2 Jan 2013, 8:01:23 EST
- Handwashing more important than isolation in controlling MRSA superbug infectionMon, 30 Mar 2009, 23:17:10 EDT
- Hospital superbug debugged Thu, 13 Oct 2011, 22:35:31 EDT
- New superbug surpasses MRSA infection rates in community hospitalsMon, 22 Mar 2010, 10:38:33 EDT