Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 14:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have taken a step toward overcoming a key obstacle in commercializing "hyperbolic metamaterials," structures that could bring optical advances including ultrapowerful microscopes, computers and solar cells.
- New 'metamaterial' practical for optical advancesTue, 15 May 2012, 15:33:17 EDT
- New materials may bring advanced optical technologies, cloakingTue, 25 Jan 2011, 10:34:47 EST
- New findings promising for 'transformation optics,' cloakingWed, 4 Aug 2010, 13:39:26 EDT
- New research field promises radical advances in optical technologiesThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:50:03 EDT
- 'Metamaterials,' quantum dots show promise for new technologiesThu, 24 May 2012, 16:23:44 EDT