Animal disease research concentrates too much on the behavior of micro organisms while ignoring the role played by human beings; we need to take more account of the human dimension if the work of scientists is to be translated effectively into policy, according to experts.
- Can animal models of disease reliably inform human studies?Mon, 29 Mar 2010, 20:36:12 EDT
- Animal behavioral studies can mimic human behaviorThu, 14 Jan 2010, 15:44:15 EST
- Animal results may pave way to treating rare mitochondrial diseases in childrenThu, 19 May 2011, 13:34:57 EDT
- Computers make sense of experiments on human diseaseWed, 12 Nov 2008, 9:44:41 EST
- Missing DNA makes us humanWed, 9 Mar 2011, 13:38:46 EST