A new report provides key information for policy makers and business managers on how to assess the environmental impacts of products and services. It helps to pave the way towards a resource-efficient Europe and aims to help design more sustainable products, which are indispensable in a world of 7 billion people and limited resources.
- A practical guide to green products and servicesTue, 15 May 2012, 10:34:27 EDT
- Choose less contaminating products thanks to eco-labelingThu, 17 Feb 2011, 10:27:04 EST
- The buzz on BEES: New web app simplifies use of NIST's economically green building products toolWed, 2 Mar 2011, 12:06:35 EST
- Finding good ideas: How to improve product developmentThu, 13 Aug 2009, 13:00:35 EDT
- Managing Douglas-fir forests for diversityFri, 8 May 2009, 12:43:28 EDT