Conservationists working in Cameroon’s Kagwene Gorilla Sanctuary have collected the first camera trap video footage of the Cross River gorilla. With fewer than 250 individuals remaining, Cross River gorillas are the world’s rarest gorilla and a notoriously elusive species rarely observed directly by field researchers.
- Camera trap video offers rare glimpse of world's rarest gorillaTue, 8 May 2012, 13:34:52 EDT
- Climate change and evolution of Cross River gorillasThu, 31 Mar 2011, 19:36:04 EDT
- Climate change and evolution of Cross River gorillasMon, 4 Apr 2011, 10:36:21 EDT
- World's rarest gorilla ready for its close-upWed, 16 Dec 2009, 13:38:38 EST
- Extraverted gorillas enjoy longer lives, research suggests Wed, 5 Dec 2012, 14:08:57 EST