Monday, May 7, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have forecast the cost savings and rise in obesity prevalence over the next two decades in a new public health study. The forecasting study found that 42 percent of the US population could be obese by 2030.
- Keeping obesity rates level could save nearly $550 billion over 2 decadesTue, 8 May 2012, 3:31:26 EDT
- US adult obesity still high, but recent data suggest rates may have stabilizedWed, 13 Jan 2010, 11:32:13 EST
- Forecasting rates of overweightFri, 23 Apr 2010, 18:32:25 EDT
- Reducing niacin intake can prevent obesityThu, 20 May 2010, 11:29:38 EDT
- Obesity linked to increased risk for dementiaWed, 7 May 2008, 11:21:36 EDT