Monday, May 7, 2012 - 11:31 in Mathematics & Economics
A new study shows that capped broadband pricing triggers uneasy user experiences that could be mitigated by better tools to monitor data usage through their home networks.
- Georgia Tech/Microsoft study shows bandwidth caps create user uncertainty, risky decisionsMon, 7 May 2012, 12:35:20 EDT
- Small, portable sensors allow users to monitor exposure to pollution on their smart phones Tue, 18 Dec 2012, 14:02:01 EST
- The straight dope: Studies link parental monitoring with decreased teen marijuana usageMon, 16 Nov 2009, 14:45:28 EST
- Researchers use flexible channel width to improve user experience on wireless systemsMon, 4 Jun 2012, 13:32:51 EDT
- Thwarting attacks on cell phone mesh networksThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:43:12 EST