University of Granada researchers affirm that healers present synesthesia, a neuropsychological phenomenon involving a "mingling" of the senses. The results of this study have been published in the prestigious journal Consciousness and Cognition. The authors remark the significant "placebo effect" that healers have on ill people.
- Caltech neurobiologists discover individuals who 'hear' movementWed, 6 Aug 2008, 13:22:14 EDT
- A drugstore withinThu, 7 Jul 2011, 14:38:34 EDT
- Color my numbersThu, 17 Dec 2009, 11:11:55 EST
- Neuropsychological treatment reduces after-effects in patients with acquired brain injuryThu, 17 Mar 2011, 11:43:49 EDT
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev researchers help find that hypnosis can induce synesthesiaThu, 23 Oct 2008, 16:22:39 EDT