Friday, May 4, 2012 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Using nanotechnology, researchers are paving the way for brand-new asphalt blends to fight off cracks, rutting and potholes.
- WHOI scientists find ancient asphalt domes off California coastSun, 25 Apr 2010, 13:25:17 EDT
- Component of asphalt eyed as new fuel sourceWed, 23 Sep 2009, 13:19:06 EDT
- Alternative energy hits the roadTue, 12 Aug 2008, 14:56:30 EDT
- False light: Reflection from human structures leads creatures into perilThu, 8 Jan 2009, 8:14:34 EST
- Scientists make chemical cousin of DNA for use as new nanotechnology building blockWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:59:07 EDT