Evidence of ancient water at a Martian crater is the latest in a long series of discoveries by a surprisingly long-lived Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity. The latest discovery was made at the rim of the Endeavour Crater, a large ancient impact crater on Mars measuring 14 miles in diameter.
- Biggest, deepest crater exposes hidden, ancient moonThu, 4 Mar 2010, 17:01:59 EST
- Evidence of ancient hot springs on Mars detailed in Astrobiology journalThu, 12 Feb 2009, 15:23:51 EST
- Mineral analysis of lunar crater deposit prompts a second look at the impact cratering processTue, 2 Apr 2013, 16:03:23 EDT
- CU-Boulder researchers catalog more than 635,000 Martian cratersMon, 11 Jun 2012, 15:26:24 EDT
- Titan gets a dune 'makeover'Thu, 17 Jan 2013, 23:33:32 EST