Researchers have developed a prototype radiation-detection system that uses rare-earth elements and other materials at the nanoscale. The system could be used to enhance radiation-detection devices used at ports, border crossings, airports and elsewhere.
- Novel radiation surveillance technology could help thwart nuclear terrorismTue, 1 May 2012, 15:12:28 EDT
- Nano insights could lead to improved nuclear reactorsFri, 16 Nov 2012, 18:04:50 EST
- Pedestrian crossings could be monitoredFri, 18 Sep 2009, 9:43:31 EDT
- Radiation-resistant circuits from mechanical partsTue, 12 Jun 2012, 21:33:19 EDT
- GTRI researchers develop prototype automated pavement crack detection and sealing systemMon, 18 Jun 2012, 11:34:57 EDT