Monday, April 30, 2012 - 12:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Just 20 minutes of playing a violent shooting video game made players more accurate when firing a realistic gun at a mannequin -- and more likely to aim for and hit the head, a new study found.
- Kinder, gentler video games may actually be good for playersMon, 6 Jun 2011, 12:35:14 EDT
- Video games lead to faster decisions that are no less accurateMon, 13 Sep 2010, 12:30:16 EDT
- Violent video games increase aggression long after the game is turned offMon, 20 Sep 2010, 9:22:50 EDT
- Action video games improve visionSun, 29 Mar 2009, 13:23:36 EDT
- Violent video games reduce brain response to violence and increase aggressive behaviorWed, 25 May 2011, 14:39:42 EDT