Unknown function of transcriptional regulator of development and cancer reveaked: Jarid2 may break the polycomb silence
Monday, April 30, 2012 - 22:30 in Biology & Nature
Scientists used fruit flies to reveal an unknown function of a transcriptional regulator of development and cancer.
- CSHL scientists discover new way in which ubiquitin modifies transcriptional machineryThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:08:43 EST
- Non-coding RNA has role in inherited neurological disorder -- and maybe other brain diseases tooTue, 21 Jun 2011, 14:32:54 EDT
- Designing new molecular tools to study the life and death of a cancer cellTue, 15 Feb 2011, 16:04:28 EST
- Embryonic stem cells reveal oncogene's secret growth formulaThu, 29 Apr 2010, 13:11:14 EDT
- Transcription factor is potential target for liver cancer treatmentWed, 6 Jul 2011, 11:38:32 EDT