Monday, April 30, 2012 - 20:30 in Health & Medicine
Lactoferrin is an important iron-binding protein with many health benefits. The major form of this powerful protein, is secreted into human biofluids (e.g. milk, blood, tears, saliva), and is responsible for most of the host-defense properties.
- Structure formed by strep protein can trigger toxic shockWed, 6 Apr 2011, 13:39:36 EDT
- Cow's milk does a baby goodWed, 14 Jul 2010, 18:08:32 EDT
- Correct protein foldingFri, 24 Feb 2012, 15:34:12 EST
- Scientists map 1 of life's molecular mysteriesThu, 26 Jan 2012, 16:35:43 EST
- First preliminary profile of proteins in bed bugs' salivaWed, 23 Jun 2010, 13:08:23 EDT