Patients find "cloud" technology a faster, more efficient way to store and distribute their medical images than current options, according to the preliminary findings of an image sharing project led by The Mount Sinai Medical Center in conjunction with four other academic medical institutions. The Phase I results of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Image Share project are being presented today at the American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting in Vancouver, Canada.
- 'Cloud' computing technology should make sharing medical images easier and more efficientMon, 30 Apr 2012, 16:35:08 EDT
- Expert panel addresses safety in medical imagingThu, 2 Dec 2010, 1:32:28 EST
- Radiologists, medical physicists work to make imaging procedures saferSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:36:33 EDT
- Combining CT, FDG-PET provides more accurate treatments for head and neck cancer patientsFri, 29 Apr 2011, 8:33:34 EDT
- Proton imaging provides more accuracy, less radiation to pediatric cancer patientsFri, 29 Apr 2011, 8:33:38 EDT