Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 13:30 in Health & Medicine
While eating too much food can cause obesity, the fear of not having enough food may lead to the same result, according to a new study.
- Local food environments can lead to obesityWed, 17 Jun 2009, 19:37:49 EDT
- Obese children more vulnerable to food advertisingFri, 30 Nov 2012, 19:34:42 EST
- Nutritional labeling and point-of-purchase signs influence healthy food choicesMon, 2 Aug 2010, 10:09:40 EDT
- Soy foods are associated with lower sperm concentrationsThu, 24 Jul 2008, 1:14:59 EDT
- Differences in neighborhood food environment may contribute to disparities in obesityThu, 19 Mar 2009, 15:16:27 EDT