Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:31 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have discovered a gene for a new form of intellectual disability, as well as how it likely affects cognitive development by disrupting neuron functioning.
- New form of intellectual disability discoveredFri, 27 Apr 2012, 11:38:15 EDT
- Gene identified as cause of some forms of intellectual disabilityTue, 15 Dec 2009, 12:48:14 EST
- New gene for intellectual disability discovered Fri, 15 Jul 2011, 23:32:40 EDT
- Workings of brain protein suggest therapies for inherited intellectual disability, autismThu, 21 Jul 2011, 12:39:01 EDT
- Most common form of inherited intellectual disability may be treatableTue, 17 May 2011, 19:34:37 EDT