An inversion study will be published in Science China: Technological Sciences. The study will examine the excitation source function of environmental vibration due to urban rail traffic, which may be deemed a novel approach. Observation data indicate that uneven wheel–rail contact in the short wavelength range is the main generation mechanism of ground vibration.
- IU researchers find vibrator use to be common, linked to sexual healthMon, 29 Jun 2009, 10:29:17 EDT
- Rail, road or waterway?Mon, 8 Sep 2008, 13:15:58 EDT
- Virtual laboratory predicts train vibrationsWed, 9 Feb 2011, 10:06:55 EST
- Air traffic poised to become a major factor in global warmingWed, 26 May 2010, 12:51:24 EDT
- MIT: Chemical energy influences tiny vibrations of red blood cell membranesTue, 22 Dec 2009, 11:39:37 EST