Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 00:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Scientists have used powerful computational tools and laboratory tests to discover new support for a once-marginalized theory about the underlying cause of Parkinson’s disease.
- Researchers discover how to conduct first test of 'untestable' string theoryWed, 1 Sep 2010, 9:50:20 EDT
- In unique stellar laboratory, Einstein's theory passes strict, new testThu, 3 Jul 2008, 15:22:03 EDT
- Popular Alzheimer's theory may be false trailMon, 15 Jun 2009, 12:36:14 EDT
- Darwin's theory of gradual evolution not supported by geological history, NYU scientist concludesTue, 9 Nov 2010, 12:37:03 EST
- Story tips from DOE's Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- February 2009Wed, 11 Feb 2009, 15:57:28 EST