Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 21:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Scientists have prepared a list of ten chemicals considered likely to contribute to autism, learning disabilities and related conditions.
- Study of learning disabled mice shows balance in the brain is keyThu, 30 Oct 2008, 13:08:37 EDT
- Genetic finding identifies male-linked mutation associated with autism spectrum disordersWed, 15 Sep 2010, 14:32:22 EDT
- The genetic X-factorSun, 19 Apr 2009, 13:49:56 EDT
- Gene mutation is linked to autism-like symptoms in mice, UT Southwestern researchers findTue, 23 Feb 2010, 17:46:37 EST
- Workings of brain protein suggest therapies for inherited intellectual disability, autismThu, 21 Jul 2011, 12:39:01 EDT