Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 21:30 in Biology & Nature
Sibling growth factors cooperate to maintain a pool of neuron-generating stem cells in the brain, according to a new study.
- Work-life balance: Brain stem cells need their rest, tooThu, 1 Jul 2010, 12:44:18 EDT
- Brain structure adapts to environmental changeMon, 13 Jun 2011, 14:32:15 EDT
- Insulin-like signal needed to keep stem cells alive in adult brainThu, 25 Mar 2010, 16:54:00 EDT
- Signal explains why site of origin affects fate of postnatal neural stem cellsWed, 27 Jul 2011, 16:40:18 EDT
- Scripps research scientists find nerve cell activity drains stem cell pool in developing brainThu, 4 Nov 2010, 10:53:12 EDT