Researchers have observed a self-degradation response to the antidepressant Zoloft in yeast cells that could help provide new answers to lingering questions among scientists about how antidepressants work, as well as support the idea that depression is not solely linked to the neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Animal study reveals new target for antidepressantsMon, 31 May 2010, 15:32:23 EDT
- Why antidepressants don't work for so manyFri, 23 Oct 2009, 12:50:53 EDT
- Sensitivity to antidepressants linked with TrkB-mediated neural proliferationWed, 13 Aug 2008, 13:29:21 EDT
- Inflammation, depression and antidepressant response: Common mechanismsThu, 29 May 2008, 15:36:00 EDT
- Are older antidepressants better for depression in Parkinson's disease?Wed, 17 Dec 2008, 16:36:26 EST