Monday, April 23, 2012 - 20:30 in Mathematics & Economics
New research suggests that preventative measures are most effective in minimizing losses to bark beetles, and several factors should be considered in planning bark beetle management programs.
- Bark beetle management and ecology in southern pine forestsMon, 23 Apr 2012, 21:31:05 EDT
- Pine bark beetles affecting more than forestsWed, 24 Sep 2008, 14:35:58 EDT
- New study shows effects of climate conditions on bark beetle outbreaksMon, 12 Nov 2012, 22:34:34 EST
- Dry heat increases bark beetle biteWed, 2 May 2012, 23:32:56 EDT
- Dartmouth research offers new control strategies for bipolar bark beetlesFri, 25 Jan 2013, 15:05:56 EST