Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 14:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have revealed how protons move in phosphoric acid in a study that sheds new light on the workings of a promising fuel cell electrolyte.
- Chemists explain the molecular workings of promising fuel cell electrolyteSun, 22 Apr 2012, 15:31:00 EDT
- U of C chemists discover recipe to design a better type of fuel cellSun, 18 Oct 2009, 13:23:55 EDT
- Brown chemists report promising advance in fuel-cell technologyMon, 24 May 2010, 17:11:11 EDT
- TU Delft identifies huge potential of nanocrystals in fuel cells Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 10:03:25 EDT
- NRL scientists demonstrate novel ionic liquid batteriesFri, 15 Apr 2011, 10:03:18 EDT