Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
New data shows the gut microbiota's causal role in the development of diabetes and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, independent of obesity.
- Getting to the root of fatty liver diseaseTue, 5 Apr 2011, 12:37:33 EDT
- New data show non-alcoholic fatty liver disease will reach epidemic status in the USSat, 2 Apr 2011, 2:31:28 EDT
- Fatty liver linked to increased risk of diabetic kidney diseaseThu, 29 May 2008, 16:21:54 EDT
- Fatty liver may herald impending Type 2 diabetesThu, 24 Feb 2011, 8:04:08 EST
- JAMA study reports on fatty liver disease in children and teensThu, 28 Apr 2011, 11:03:06 EDT