Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 15:31 in Earth & Climate
Jellyfish are increasing in the majority of the world's coastal ecosystems, according to the first global study of jellyfish abundance.
- Jellyfish on the rise: UBC study Wed, 18 Apr 2012, 16:38:28 EDT
- New online report on massive jellyfish swarms releasedFri, 12 Dec 2008, 18:56:28 EST
- Jellyfish blooms transfer food energy from fish to bacteriaWed, 8 Jun 2011, 14:39:34 EDT
- Voracious comb jellyfish 'invisible' to preyTue, 12 Oct 2010, 9:34:00 EDT
- Scientists discover stinging truths about jellyfish blooms in the Bering SeaThu, 29 May 2008, 13:07:39 EDT