Monday, April 9, 2012 - 11:31 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have developed a more efficient, less expensive way of cooling electronic devices – particularly devices that generate a lot of heat, such as lasers and power devices.
- Researcher finds faster, cheaper way to cool electronic devicesMon, 9 Apr 2012, 12:34:41 EDT
- New research expected to improve laser devices and make photovoltaics more efficientThu, 13 Nov 2008, 12:50:28 EST
- In February journal, UC and industry researchers predict future of electronic devicesTue, 8 Feb 2011, 11:34:18 EST
- Device controls electron spin at room temperatureMon, 6 Apr 2009, 10:29:12 EDT
- New 'metamaterial' device may lead to see-through cameras and scannersThu, 6 May 2010, 13:40:34 EDT