In a down economy where advertisers are concerned about every dollar spent, researchers have developed a new method of measuring the effectiveness of Google search advertising, taking into account not only online sales, but goods or services purchased off-line as well.
- Brand name advertising clicks with online shoppersMon, 3 Oct 2011, 23:33:35 EDT
- Research finds split in perception of similarity that could double Web advertisingWed, 24 Sep 2008, 11:30:32 EDT
- Taste sensation: Ads work better if all senses are involvedMon, 20 Jul 2009, 17:44:18 EDT
- Value of direct-to-consumer drug advertising oversold, study findsTue, 2 Sep 2008, 11:42:21 EDT
- Internet search process affects cognition, emotionWed, 4 Nov 2009, 13:52:41 EST