An analysis of 35 headwater basins in the United States and Canada found that the impact of warmer air temperatures on streamflow rates was less than expected in many locations, suggesting that some ecosystems may be resilient to certain aspects of climate change.
- Impact of warming climate doesn't always translate to streamflowFri, 6 Apr 2012, 16:35:12 EDT
- Climate balancing: Sea-level rise vs. surface temperature change ratesWed, 18 Jan 2012, 15:34:47 EST
- Climate modelers see possible warmer, wetter Northeast winters by 2070Wed, 12 Dec 2012, 12:06:44 EST
- Stream temperatures don't parallel warming climate trendWed, 2 May 2012, 15:34:41 EDT
- Warmer soils release additional CO2 into atmosphere; Effect stabilizes over longer term Sun, 20 Jan 2013, 16:32:52 EST