Mutations in three new genes have been linked to autism, according to new studies. The findings reveal new genetic targets in autism. Three new studies provide new insights into important genetic changes and the many biological pathways that lead to autism spectrum disorders.
- Studies provide insights into inherited causes of autismWed, 23 Jan 2013, 15:34:31 EST
- Additive effect of small gene variations can increase risk of autism spectrum disordersMon, 15 Oct 2012, 17:34:52 EDT
- Genetic finding identifies male-linked mutation associated with autism spectrum disordersWed, 15 Sep 2010, 14:32:22 EDT
- Further gene mutations linked to autism riskFri, 26 Jun 2009, 10:37:21 EDT
- Unraveling the complex genetics of autismWed, 8 Jun 2011, 13:40:44 EDT