The Philadelphia Phillies, St. Louis Cardinals and Arizona Diamondbacks should win their divisions, while the Atlanta Braves and the Cincinnati Reds will make it to Major League Baseball's post-season as wild card teams in the National League in 2012, according to a baseball guru.
- NJIT mathematician publishes 2012 Major League Baseball projectionsThu, 29 Mar 2012, 14:38:22 EDT
- NJIT mathematician foresees tight races in Major League Baseball's Eastern divisionsThu, 2 Apr 2009, 14:16:34 EDT
- NJIT mathematician publishes 2013 Major League Baseball projectionsFri, 29 Mar 2013, 21:02:32 EDT
- NJIT baseball guru says Yankees, Dodgers should make World SeriesWed, 14 Oct 2009, 13:50:08 EDT
- Phillies, Rangers, Yanks, Giants to win, says NJIT math guruTue, 5 Oct 2010, 17:34:48 EDT