Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
Greater lifetime exposure to the stress of traumatic events was linked to higher levels of inflammation in a study of almost 1,000 patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Greater traumatic stress linked with elevated inflammation in heart patientsFri, 30 Mar 2012, 12:35:48 EDT
- Targeting oxidized cysteine through diet could reduce inflammation and lower disease riskFri, 27 Mar 2009, 11:24:02 EDT
- Post-traumatic stress disorder linked to death, atherosclerosis in veteransWed, 17 Nov 2010, 10:36:25 EST
- Marijuana administration after a traumatic experience prevents post-traumatic stress symptoms Wed, 21 Sep 2011, 20:34:15 EDT
- Researchers link inflammatory diseases to increased cardiovascular riskTue, 1 Sep 2009, 14:15:54 EDT