Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 22:30 in Physics & Chemistry
An approach to cutting domestic energy consumption based on playing a game - Energy Battle - can lead to household savings of up to 45% on electricity consumption and lead to better energy-saving habits, says a new study.
- Habit-learning device will lower energy bills under new clean energy cashback schemeThu, 4 Feb 2010, 10:02:50 EST
- Energy saving lamp is eco-winnerFri, 22 Oct 2010, 11:34:32 EDT
- CeBIT 2010: Intelligent energy management for the homeFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:23 EST
- Energy conservation in south could save billions, create jobsMon, 12 Apr 2010, 13:26:40 EDT
- Normal air could halve fuel consumptionMon, 7 Feb 2011, 9:35:13 EST