Monday, March 26, 2012 - 10:40 in Astronomy & Space
A key NASA instrument that can directly measure the impact of solar events on Earth's upper atmosphere has weighed in on the huge flare that impacted Earth last week.
- 2012: Killer solar flares are a physical impossibilityFri, 11 Nov 2011, 17:33:07 EST
- NASA sees sun send out mid-level solar flareThu, 19 Jul 2012, 12:08:19 EDT
- Scientists discover surprise in Earth's upper atmosphereThu, 10 Sep 2009, 9:25:07 EDT
- Breathing cycles in Earth's upper atmosphere tied to solar wind disturbancesMon, 15 Dec 2008, 17:49:49 EST
- NASA prepares to launch next Earth-observing satellite missionThu, 20 Jan 2011, 17:02:34 EST