Monday, March 26, 2012 - 19:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Using a placebo pill identical to the real thing, researchers have found that how the brain responds to antidepressant medication may be influenced by its remembering past antidepressant exposure.
- Genes determine whether sugar pills workWed, 3 Dec 2008, 13:04:23 EST
- Antidepressant and placebo are equally effective in child pain reliefThu, 1 Oct 2009, 0:52:13 EDT
- Depressed adolescents not harmed by being part of placebo group in clinical trial, researchers findThu, 15 Jan 2009, 7:36:19 EST
- Why some brains are more vulnerable to stress and resistant to antidepressantsWed, 13 Jan 2010, 12:40:53 EST
- Placebos work -- even without deceptionWed, 22 Dec 2010, 17:33:38 EST