Monday, March 12, 2012 - 20:30 in Health & Medicine
A new study has found that red meat consumption is associated with an increased risk of total, cardiovascular, and cancer mortality.
- Red meat consumption linked to increased risk of total, cardiovascular, and cancer mortality Mon, 12 Mar 2012, 21:31:57 EDT
- Red meat linked to increased risk of type 2 diabetesWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:38:55 EDT
- Eating fish can reduce the risk of diabetesFri, 11 Nov 2011, 16:37:59 EST
- Also in the Nov. 25 JNCITue, 25 Nov 2008, 16:23:44 EST
- How eating red meat can spur cancer progressionThu, 13 Nov 2008, 17:23:27 EST