Monday, March 12, 2012 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have identified, for the first time, a generic way to correct mutations in human mitochondrial DNA by targeting corrective RNAs, a finding with implications for treating a host of mitochondrial diseases.
- Correcting human mitochondrial mutationsTue, 13 Mar 2012, 1:38:10 EDT
- Large reservoir of mitochondrial DNA mutations identified in humansMon, 11 Aug 2008, 11:15:28 EDT
- Quick and easy diagnosis for mitochondrial disordersThu, 22 Oct 2009, 19:37:07 EDT
- Animal results may pave way to treating rare mitochondrial diseases in childrenThu, 19 May 2011, 13:34:57 EDT
- Neurological disorder in golden retriever dogs caused by a mutation in mitochondrial DNAFri, 29 May 2009, 6:29:27 EDT