Physicists have discovered an unexpectedly strong bond between organic layers. Such structures are still puzzling scientists throughout the world. These structures form the basis for novel electronic components made from organic semiconductors that are now increasingly used in smart phones and television sets.
- High performance semiconductor spray paint could be a game changer for organic electronicsThu, 25 Apr 2013, 11:11:46 EDT
- 'Racetrack' for fast electrons in semiconductor structuresSat, 30 Aug 2008, 12:01:18 EDT
- Rutgers physicists test highly flexible organic semiconductorsSun, 17 Feb 2013, 10:04:05 EST
- Bottoms up: Better organic semiconductors for printable electronicsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 11:56:40 EDT
- Rutgers physicists discover novel electronic properties in two-dimensional carbon structureWed, 14 Oct 2009, 13:24:37 EDT