Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
Humans move between ‘patches’ in their memory using the same strategy as bees flitting between flowers for pollen or birds searching among bushes for berries.
- People forage for memories in the same way birds forage for berries Tue, 14 Feb 2012, 15:34:35 EST
- Young birds can get 'drunk' on fermented berriesMon, 5 Nov 2012, 11:05:03 EST
- Largest bird alters its foraging due to climate changeThu, 12 Jan 2012, 17:36:11 EST
- Research shows Brazilian acai berry antioxidants absorbed by human bodyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 14:42:25 EDT
- Scientists believe birds can teach us about healthy eatingWed, 24 Mar 2010, 17:37:09 EDT