Sunday, January 8, 2012 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
There's new evidence that annual prostate cancer screening does not reduce deaths from the disease, even among men in their 50s and 60s and those with underlying health conditions, according to new research.
- Mass prostate cancer screening doesn't reduce deaths Sun, 8 Jan 2012, 16:32:27 EST
- PSA screening cuts deaths by 20 percentWed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:46:45 EDT
- US trial shows no early mortality benefit from annual prostate cancer screeningWed, 18 Mar 2009, 16:50:59 EDT
- Screening does not reduce prostate cancer deathsThu, 31 Mar 2011, 19:05:44 EDT
- Physician trust, early screening reduces disparities for prostate cancerWed, 29 Jul 2009, 8:23:35 EDT