A study of the wolves of Yellowstone National Park has improved predictions of how these animals will respond to environmental changes. The study, which is part of the Yellowstone Wolf Project, involved tracking changes in various characteristics of the wolves of Yellowstone National Park ever since these animals were reintroduced to the park in 1995.
- Are wolves saving Yellowstone's aspen trees from elk?Wed, 1 Sep 2010, 12:07:59 EDT
- Bones of long-dead animals conjure ghosts at YellowstoneTue, 29 Mar 2011, 10:33:00 EDT
- Yellowstone's ancient supervolcano: Only lukewarm?Wed, 27 Aug 2008, 16:28:52 EDT
- Wolves lose their predatory edge in mid-life, new U of Minnesota study showsMon, 26 Oct 2009, 15:52:21 EDT
- Greater Yellowstone elk-wolf study shows elk having fewer calves due to changes in nutritionFri, 17 Jul 2009, 11:43:50 EDT