Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
A new study shows that laws legalizing medical marijuana lead to fewer traffic deaths and less consumption of alcohol.
- Study shows medical marijuana laws reduce traffic deathsTue, 29 Nov 2011, 17:34:11 EST
- Legalizing marijuana in California would lower the price of the drug and increase use, study findsWed, 7 Jul 2010, 15:58:19 EDT
- Good news about $4 gas? Fewer traffic deathsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 12:29:30 EDT
- Legalizing marijuana in California would not substantially cut cartel revenues, study findsWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:03:04 EDT
- Scientists are high on idea that marijuana reduces memory impairmentWed, 19 Nov 2008, 13:37:44 EST