Monday, November 28, 2011 - 17:31 in Earth & Climate
The biodiversity loss caused by climate change will result from a combination of rising temperatures and predation -- and may be more severe than currently predicted, according to a new study.
- Marine biodiversity loss due to warming and predation: UBC researcherMon, 28 Nov 2011, 17:39:32 EST
- A global approach to monitoring biodiversity lossThu, 17 Jan 2013, 16:34:45 EST
- Loss of predators in Northern Hemisphere affecting ecosystem healthMon, 9 Apr 2012, 14:32:37 EDT
- Ongoing global biodiversity loss unstoppable with protected areas alone: StudyThu, 28 Jul 2011, 14:48:01 EDT
- Biodiversity -- it's in the waterWed, 7 May 2008, 13:36:03 EDT