A new integrated poly-SiGe-based piezoresistive pressure sensor has been directly fabricated above 0.13 µm copper (Cu) -backend CMOS technology. This represents not only the first integrated poly-SiGe pressure sensor directly fabricated above its readout circuit, but also the first time that a poly-SiGe MEMS device is processed on top of Cu-backend CMOS.
- A first in integrated nanowire sensor circuitryMon, 4 Aug 2008, 17:43:08 EDT
- No-sweat pressure sensorsWed, 13 Jan 2010, 9:58:27 EST
- Scientists demonstrate method for integrating nanowire devices directly onto siliconThu, 8 May 2008, 16:56:30 EDT
- Integrated sensors handle extreme conditionsSun, 3 Jun 2012, 1:33:42 EDT
- Sensor in artery measures blood pressureWed, 21 Jan 2009, 10:22:28 EST